This job will be very suitable for you who are interest with the social media
KrazyMarket is a specialty online marketplace for unique, collectible, hobby, and hard-to-find items.
Social media / Online Community Specialist
The Social media / Online Community Specialist will be responsible for helping our team to implement our marketing campaigns through all social media channels. This will also include engaging and managing all our online communities within our social media channels.
Social media channels will include:
- Google +
She/he will also be responsible for initiating and leading discussions using carefully crafted content strategies & comments through forums, etc.
All content will be in line with our concept and mission.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Female/Male max 30 y/o
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a reputable University
- Digital savvy
- Familiar with the concept of social media (viral, buzz and engagement)
- Love blogging – either your own blog or other blogs
- Love to surf the web for interesting and creative articles
- Creative-driven and out of the box thinker
- Someone with a good attitude and an all-round awesome!
- Has interest or knowledge about hobby and/or collectible items (anime figures, action figures, miniatures, etc) would be a plus point.
How to apply:
If you think that you match the criteria and are excited to join our Krazy team, we would love to hear back from you. Send your CV/Resume via email to email@example.com