Sribu.com is a website that connects between clients and designers through crowdsourcing concept. We are looking for talents to join our core team in evolving the platform to the next level.
As a web developer in Sribu, you will be working with a small but talented and passionate team. Being a smaller and relatively new company, you really get to have an impact on the group’s success, and gain exposure to a lot of things you wouldn’t normally be allowed to touch in a larger more bureaucratic company. Sribu is a fun and exciting place to work at and we’re looking for someone to share their energy with us.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- At least 2-4 years of web development experience.
- Working experience and knowledge in Ruby on Rails Framework and PHP. Working experience in other frameworks is a plus.
- Social Networking integration knowledge using any one of the following: FBML, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube API’s.
- Working knowledge with simple Linux (CentOS, Fedora) operating system administration; comfortable with command line/SSH administration.
- Good communication skill.
- Fast learner and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player.
Additional info: Please send your CV to email@example.com with subject ‘Web Developer DS’