Skip to content
- Sometimes you need those bad days, to help you appreciate the good ones.
- In the end I’m smiling not because I’m stronger than my problems, but because my God is bigger & stronger than my problems. –
- The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.
- Sometimes you should create the things around you, but sometimes you just need to adjust yourself to them. –
- Girls always find things out, they might not say anything right away, but they know.
- Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
- There’s no better feeling than making somebody smile.
- Never underestimate anyone. People aren’t always who they seem to be and can be more than you originally thought.
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
- Fear grows with intelligence. Power comes with the mastery of fear, not in the ignorance of it.
- Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. –Piglet
- The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work. –Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
- Play it safe. Better to not know which moment may be your last, alive to the mystery of it all. –Jack Sparrow
- Don’t rely on people. Don’t rely on your circumstance. Don’t even rely on yourself. Rely on God. -WilzKanadi
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Share your smile with anyone, but share your tears only with the one who cares. -AmandaAdriani
- The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. –Charles (Alice in Wonderland)
- Don’t count how many new friends you can make. Count how many old ones you can keep.
- Holding on is brave, but letting go and moving on is often what makes us stronger and happier.