Skip to content
- Sometimes when we lose our happiness, we need to remember the special moments that made us smile and gave us happiness.
- Laughing faces do not mean that there is absence of sorrow; it means that they have the ability to deal with it.
- Don’t underestimate the little things in your life, because one day you will realize that they were actually the big things.
- It’s amazing how some people can make your day a whole lot better by just them talking to you.
- If you really want to achieve something, don’t just wish for it. Go for it.
- When you dream, you can enjoy the luxury of being yoursef. Make it a reality. ~ @paulocoelho
- Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
- The only mistake that can truly hurt you is choosing to do nothing simply because you’re too scared to make a mistake.
- You can’t control love. That’s the best and worst part of it.
- You will never be able to start a new chapter in your life unless you stop re-reading the last one.
- Don’t choose the one who’s beautiful to the world, but rather choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
- Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.
- It’s better to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it.
- One who has seen all your weaknesses but still thinks that you’re the best thing that ever happened to him is one worth loving.
- There are many ways to heal. But sometimes, those that care the most can do the most harm.
- Every man is afraid of something. That’s how you know he’s in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.
- The hardest thing I’ll ever have to do, turn around and walk away pretending I don’t love you.
- Thinking of what others have wouldn’t make your life easier. Thanking for what you have, that’s much easier.
- The most frightening job on earth is a lover. You don’t get paid but often get hurt.
- It’s the worst feeling to want someone so bad already knowing they’re out of ur reach.
- Somethings are better left unspoken, until the right time comes.
- Sometimes it’s damn difficult to be an editor if you are a perfectionist.
- Life is like a game. Players don’t know what to do when the game doesn’t offer problems to them.
- Life is like an exam, it’s easy if you know the answers.
- Easy to think about improving, difficult to stop thinking and put into action.
- No matter how great you have now, it’ll be pointless if you can’t share it with anyone.
- Money is a very excellent servant, but a terrible master.
- Behind every “Just Kidding”, there’s a bit of Truth.
- Sometimes emoticons work better than words, they can make you smile for no reason.
- When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.