Skip to content
- Sometimes you need those bad days, to help you appreciate the good ones.
- In the end I’m smiling not because I’m stronger than my problems, but because my God is bigger & stronger than my problems. –
- The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.
- Sometimes you should create the things around you, but sometimes you just need to adjust yourself to them. –
- Girls always find things out, they might not say anything right away, but they know.
- Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
- There’s no better feeling than making somebody smile.
- Never underestimate anyone. People aren’t always who they seem to be and can be more than you originally thought.
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
- Fear grows with intelligence. Power comes with the mastery of fear, not in the ignorance of it.
- It’s a lot easier to say you’re mad than to admit you’re hurt.
- Friends are the ones who make us let go of our masks bcos we enjoy meeting them with our own faces more.
- People are like crayons Its not the color they are. Its the picture they make. -Felicia Grant
- Sometimes, I create scenarios in my head that will never happen in real life.
- It only takes one smile, to hide a million tears.
- When you do stupid things, good friends won’t mock you, but they’ll say, “Shit I should’ve joined!” ~
- How else do we learn something in life besides school, unless we listen to others and examine their point of views.
- Crying is the best way to release your welled up emotions.
- If u always feel tired because of problems in your life, now it’s the time to be tired of always being tired. –
- If you are gonna lie about something at least make sure it’s worth lying about.
- You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
- Think of ur disappointments as challenges. At the end of the road, more often than not,we regret what we didn’t do far more than what we did.
- “You’ve changed,” it’s not always a bad thing. Sometimes it just means you grown. Don’t apologize for it.
- Great life isn’t when u finally have a perfect life. It’s when u finally know how to live with ur imperfection. – WilzKanadi
- Sometimes you have to experience things for yourself in order to understand what others have been telling you all along.
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
- You are the most powerful force in your life. – Brian Wong
- There is no finish line. So love the journey. – David Weekly
- If there’s something you want to build, but the tech isn’t there yet, just find the closest possible way to make it happen. – Dennis Crowley
- The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow. – Ingvar Kamprad
- Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. –Piglet
- The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work. –Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
- Play it safe. Better to not know which moment may be your last, alive to the mystery of it all. –Jack Sparrow
- Don’t rely on people. Don’t rely on your circumstance. Don’t even rely on yourself. Rely on God. -WilzKanadi
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Share your smile with anyone, but share your tears only with the one who cares. -AmandaAdriani
- The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. –Charles (Alice in Wonderland)
- Don’t count how many new friends you can make. Count how many old ones you can keep.
- Holding on is brave, but letting go and moving on is often what makes us stronger and happier.
- For most of your problems and situations, the solution is within yourself.
- If best things are not possible then make the best things from the things which are possible.
- Change can be scary, but it’s a part of growing up. It’s how we find out who we are and who we’re gonna be. –Hannah Montana
- The worst weakness in you may be the best opportunity in your life. -@wilzkanadi
- Behind successful person is a substantial amount of coffee.
- Respect people’s feelings. Even if it doesn’t mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.
- I could’ve. I should’ve. I would’ve. But didn’t.
- There are two ways of spreading light, to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- Sometimes you can’t control bad things that come to you, but you can always control how you respond to them.
- Sometimes, we are like stars. We fall to make someone’s wish come true.